Raspberry Root Barrier - 18" x 100' Roll
Raspberry Root Barrier is designed to contain and stop plants from migrating where they don't belong. Manufactured of HDPE, this durable plastic root barrier is a permanent solution to contain raspberry roots.
Raspberry plants will spread if left uncontrolled. Our 60 mil raspberry barrier is the ideal material to keep the roots contained for years. This barrier will last for decades and is UV stabilized with a military grade carbon additive to reduce breakdown in the sun.
The typical application of this barrier:
- Dig a trench 16-17 inches deep around the plants.
- Measure, cut, and place the barrier in the trench so that 1-2 inches of the barrier are above grade. This prevents the roots from trying to sneak over.
- Encircle the plastic so its standing next to itself, recommended 4 feet of overlap.
- Use double sided barrier tape in vertical and horizontal crosshatch strips to join the overlapping barrier onto itself.
- Backfill the trench with the remaining dirt
Material Thickness: 60 Mil (1/16 of an Inch, or 1.5 mm)
Material Length: 100 foot roll
Shipping: FREE UPS Ground Shipping
Manufactured in the United States.